Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day 27


As I sit down to do my calendaring for the week,
I am more intrigued at planning my next 
vacation, especially considering the week we've
all had!!  (where ever will we go...jim votes BRAZIL, my vote is for 
somewhere warm and tropical - besides Hawaii, we're already going there in
May..maybe somewhere in the Caribbean this time around??? but then again,
when I win the dream home which is in Florida, we'll be down there a lot..decisions,
they're the worst!) For anyone who loves adventure and travel, I highly recommend 
"1000 place to see before you die" the book!  We based a lot of our Italy trip from 
their suggestions!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm all for warm and tropical as well! St Lucia, Cayman Islands, Belize...those are my dream destinations right now.

Theresa said...

How about..... Brazil in November?? :)