Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 64


It's that time of year again....but my night was more 
exciting than this, just didn't have a camera to document 
my almost getting nailed by a car out of control in a high speed chase,
who, coming off the off ramp at 50 mph, didn't slow down
but jumped the center divider and spun out of control 
(blowing out all 4 tires) and coming within 1 foot of me.
Had I not slammed on my brakes {and had some angel 
on my shoulder} I would seriously be hurting [if not worse]
right now.  Not only that, but the driver jumped out of his
car and took off into the bushes.  Within minutes I was 
surrounded by border patrol, cops, drug sniffing dogs!  I was
very shaken up, but not a scratch on me or the car.  This all 
happening at 8:30 p.m., right after mutual on my way to my
tax appointment.  DON'T WORRY...I WAS LATE, BUT STILL
MADE IT TO MY APPOINTMENT! who said taxes were boring??
"Death and Taxes"  really seemed applicable tonight!
 

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Wow! Sounds like that was a close call. Glad you're ok...

Julie said...

THAT IS CRAZY!! Sounds like a scene from a movie or something!!

Hope Uncle Sam was good to you!