Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 171


It was my designated day to be driver and volunteer at SCOUT CAMP.  I couldn't think of anything better to do than spend my day with 400+ adolescent boys in 108 degree weather in the middle of a dry field in Murrieta!  You can imagine how disappointed I was when they informed me that I would NOT be able to stay because I had Jayden & Ryder (they had discontinued their tag-a-long program)!!  I drove all the way home (with the a/c blasting) just stricken with GRIEF that I could not spend those cherished 6 hours with the calm and well mannered cub scouts!!

2 comments:

frizzlefry said...

You missed out on manning the awesome bounce house. . .I'm just saying.

Congrats on escaping that little patch of hell. I am counting the moments until it's over at 8pm tonight!

Julie said...

Do I sense a little sarcasm?? C'mon, you made it sound so fun!