Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day 348


Today was a perfect day!  No obligations!  NO soccer games, no church assignments, no birthday parties, no home projects, nothing..so we spent the day as a family and went to lunch and to go see BOLT.  It was so perfect, I didn't even bother my boys with pictures..so today's picture is of the great picture wall Jim put up for me a couple days ago.  It feels so good to have them out of the closets and up on the wall (it's only been 7 months).  Our pictures are our ART!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

here's the difference between me and you: that wall represents total organization to me, and usually i don't even have the pictures printed out to frame and then hang up.

and the three trees? well, i put up three trees to and i thought i was going to die it was so hard. the last one isn't even decorated!

you're amazing. can you come and take care of all those aspects of my life for me?

Brooke said...

(three trees TOO.)

oops.

Laura said...

Looks great. If I could only be so organized with my pictures and frames.