Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 61


Someone backed into my car Friday night at TaeKwonDo and had the audacity not to even stop. What is wrong with people? Where's the integrity? I even watched her do it.  Luckily, so did a few other cars, one of which wrote down the license plate. There was some scuffing and a little scrap so I decided to try and have the car wash buff it out before tracking the person down.  It worked like a charm and they even did it for free! So now, I'll just drop it and let the person live with the guilt of knowing she hit and run!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I'm telling you... people are IDIOTS! But I'm glad you were able to buff it out. But what a loser!

Rheads said...

I am so glad that it worked!

As for the car wash place, I am glad that they didn't charge you! That makes up for the CRAPPY car washes that we usually get!