Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 139


Went to Disneyland today and this is the only picture I took!  {Aren't these gorgeous!!}
Jim got me a FLIP video camera for Mother's Day.  It's as compact as a little camera and has 2 hours of hard drive for videos.  The best thing is, I just plug it into the USB and the video is instantly on my computer without using all my memory on my digital camera (whereas my other camcorder is somehow not compatible w/ MAC and I have not been able to download about 4 years worth of video) Ryder was having a bit of a meltdown and I had to capture it!  He wasn't so on board with the picture of the day!  There are plenty of "happy" videos in our collection...but I love the tantrums and meltdowns.  How rewarding it will be to show him this when he gets older.

3 comments:

Holly said...

we have SO been there with the meltdown at Disneyland. not fun at all. i'm always thinking that my children should be happy and smiling and thanking their lucky stars that they are even there!

and i'm always so impressed with the flowers at disneyland too. when we were there in february i took quite a few pictures of tulips and poppys. i could really appreciate them since we had come from the land of snow and cold!

Theresa said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA! So funny! But next time you'll need to get a clip of JIM having a meltdown.

I was actually JUST looking at those Flip video cameras and wondering if they were any good. I've got the same problem - video clips taking up all the space on my camera's memory card (I don't have a nifty camcorder like yours, though).

laura said...

i took a picture of those delphiniums the week before! over by dumbo and the casey jr. train? gotta love those d-land and temple gardners.