Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 209


Today turned out to be a marathon of Dr. appts.  I orginally was going in for my annual physical and a mole check at the dermatologist (which I do every year right around my birthday). Then my first dr. said he didn't like that my heart rate seemed irregular, so he sent me up to make an appt. with internal medicine {also because he wanted me to have my kidneys reevaluated..I have polycystic kidney disease}.  Then the dermatologist didn't like that 2 new moles grew back on the spot where they had been removed 2 times before, so up to plastic surgery I go.  Now the plastic surgeon wants to remove a 3 1/2" long 2 1/2" wide section of skin on my upper right leg, but not until I have clearance from the internal medicine dr. with my heart & kidney. I'm afraid the saga will never end...(to be continued after my next appt.)

Getting old SUCKS! Also, ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

WHAT THE HECK?! I hope everything turns out alright!

Chantel said...

Oh sheesh lady! I hope all goes well. I'm going to be on pins and needles until I hear the update! Let me know if I can help out with the boys while you're at the doc's.