Tuesday, February 16, 2010

forty-seven:365


It's been a long time since I've pushed Skyler in a cart at Target! He is the next victim of this nasty flu bug. I got the call from school to come get him right in the middle of doing some errands.. that I really needed to get done, so he had to come with me (he didn't want to stay home with the cleaners). I got him a bag just in case. He was polite enough to wait till about 5 minutes out of the store, as we were driving home, in my freshly washed (this morning) car! So if you see a target bag on Butterfield stage in the gutter..I apologize! I'm not a litterer, but I couldn't take the smell and had to ditch it quickly!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Poor kid. However, when you look at this picture quickly, it looks like he's holding up an enormous pair up old-man underwear.