Saturday, May 15, 2010

one hundred thirty-five:365

Had a fabulous day in L.A. with Chanin and Kristi! We went to shop and eat, but
I think we did a whole lot more of the eating!! We started with breakfast at
The Farm. As we were sitting outside, enjoying our breakfast and beautiful
weather, eric mccormack (will from will&grace) and family sat at the
table right next to us. We played it very cool. No scenes. It was when we
were finished that I hid behind the jewelry kiosk and turned into the paparazzi!
After a little shopping, we hit MILK (a bakery in hollywood)..had a malt and
red velvet popper. A little later we hit a Gelato place in Silverlake district.
We topped off the night at Mario Batali's Pizzeria Mozza by recommendation from my sister
(where we saw Rob Reiner). The food was to DIE for, especially the Butterscotch Budino!
though 10 lbs. heavier..it was a glorious day!!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Ahh... Chanin told me about this! You're a regular paparazzo, aren't you. Every single time I've gone to The Grove I've seen someone. It never fails. Let's go again...