Tuesday, June 29, 2010

one hundred eighty:365

Here we are again..it feels like we just did this! Midnight showing to eclipse..the 3rd book in the twilight saga. In my opinion, it was the best one so far. I was getting a little worried because the last one bored me to tears and the first was ultra cheezy. It's not so much the movie, as it is the experience with all my friends that keeps me coming back!

**our strategy this year: we had 2 pregnant friends in the group. As the lines began to move, we sent the visibly pregnant friends to the doors begging to get in to the bathroom (who would deny a pregnant woman bathroom access?) Once in the theater, they made way to the theaters that hadn't been filled yet. They got in with no questions asked and threw down blankets to save 3 rows! You do what you've gotta do at these things. If that means being a little creative, than so be it!