Saturday, October 16, 2010

two hundred eighty-nine:365

I have been vetoed as mother of this house!
While at Ryder's soccer game, Jim decided to go out and buy the boys a new snake {seeing as we needed to let the one we caught in the garage go because it was not a good snake to keep in captivity}. I sooooo DO NOT LIKE SNAKES! Growing up near mountains, snakes were one of my biggest fears and now I have one living in my house that I'm to call a pet! The boys were beyond excited and have named it NEMO. Eating time is their favorite time..it eats "pinkies"-dead mice fetus'. Lovely! I had one thing to say, if this snake is every missing from its cage, I will not come home until it is found!

2 comments:

Julie said...

eeew. You are much nicer than me.

Theresa said...

DISGUSTING!!! No way. NO WAY!