Tuesday, November 9, 2010

three hundred thirteen: 365

I really thought with my background in Elementary Education, I would be the one to help the boys with all their projects. But fortunately for me, I have a husband who is both patient and creative and kinda wants to help {more like do} all the projects. He takes them very personally! In fact, his last project/paper, he, I mean Skyler, got a 95 out of 100. He was a little ticked as to why he was deducted 5 points but was redeemed when he learned that the paper had made it on the wall with the top 10 papers of all that teachers classes. I think someone is making up for the lack luster projects of his youth. It's a little scary just how much he gets into these things! It doesn't help that Skyler told us Monday afternoon that this project was due on Wednesday!! If we had more time, we would have involved Skyler much more!

1 comment:

Julie said...

We--I mean Cordin--had that same project! I got an A on a Social Studies paper a few weeks ago...and you should've seen our King Tut project from a few years ago...oh, wait you can...it's in the display case at the middle school!! :) Eric is definitely the "project manager" around here...I'll research, gather supplies, offer support and my 2 cents. It's awesome.