Saturday, April 16, 2011

106: ragnar day 2

 
Van #2
Jim, Carl, Chantel, Erik, Erika, and Peter
All showered and fresh ready to start their final legs..they won't be smiling for long!

It has never felt so good to check something off as it did during this race!!
I have never seen so many white, 15 passenger vans in all my life! Imagine the entire parking lot full..I didn't have a wide angled lens so I only got about 1/4 of them!

FINISHED!! Yay, we are done! Time for the beach!
My sister crosses the finish line.

Team "We got Jimmer'd crosses the finish line together!"..Can you tell who our last runner was? Just look at our feet!
Jim got me into this and we finished this together!! I am in such a need of a shower and some clean clothes!!

Just to give you an idea of some of the crazy costumes teams wore!
This teams name was: Barely Running! I say it's confidence at it's best. 
Noah's Run-Away Ark..the second vans costumes with
Alligator, Giraffe, Flamingo, Turtle, Bunny, Zebra 
were even better! Can you imagine running in all this get-up?


No comments: