Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 45


I know I've said it before...but I have the most
INCREDIBLE husband.  I woke up to a decorated
house {ironic, seeing as what I was doing the night
before} and this homemade card {gotta love that
he tries his hand at scrapbooking for my sake}!  As
if those 2 things were not enough, inside the card
I found an itenarary for a trip to OAHU with my 
great friend and college roommate [MARI] for next
week!!  He knew I was nostalgic for the old BYUH
days and SHAVE ICE!!!  How can I ever top that
you ask?  Picture to come soon!



3 comments:

Julie said...

Take me, please!!! Next week?! I sense some tanning sessions coming!!

Rheads said...

You're a lucky girl!

Theresa said...

Check you out! Was the catalyst the Matsumoto Shave Ice sticker? If so, good thing you were introduced to Wahoo's, isn't it?