Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day 230


I totally got suckered into buying these, as I sat in line for what seemed liked forever at Linen & Things.  No one pressured me, but being surrounded by all the "As Seen On T.V." products, strategically placed for those in neverending nor moving lines, I found myself picking up all these products and quickly being entranced by the promises they made.  I can honestly say that the HERCULES HOOKs deliver!!  No more anchors {which = huge holes in the wall}, no more studfinders..it really is as simple as they say it is!  For more info go HERE.  Next I'm going to use my MIGHTY PUTTY!  Thank you Billy Mayes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love infomercials! I got suckered into buying Ronco knives (a total waste of my $$$). John wants to buy the Mighty Putty - let me know if it works.

Rheads said...

Awesome! Do you like them and do they really work?