Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 11


If you only knew the drama that was involved in securing one of these kits you would realize why I feel soooo lucky to not only have gotten 1, but 2!  Because the site that turns my blog into a book apparently doesn't work with the blogger format anymore, this kit was perfect.  All I do is put the picture in the specially made protectors and use the provided journaling blocks. Can't get more simple than that!  This might be the quickest scrapbook I ever make! (thanks to theresa for getting up early on jan.1 and going through the fiasco to order them) 

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Still $45.08.

Nichole said...

Okay...so can you do that with any blog? I have been wanting to turn my blog into a little family journal/scrapbook. (I just haven't had time to enjoy scrapbooking lately...I have no idea why...it's not as if we are moms or anything!) Anyway will you let me know the ins & outs of downloading it and getting it printed? I have friends that said they know of someone who printed it...but it sounds like it is just printing it from home & then taking it to get it spiral bound. Any suggestions would be great.

BTW...I am soooo jealous of your warm winter down there. Maybe if I get a pedicure it will bring on the feeling of spring?