Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 13


Today was my day!  For no other reason than I wanted it to be!  Got a manicure, a pedicure (would've got a massage if I didn't have a preschooler to pick up)! Went to In-n-Out for lunch and banned all forms of cleaning! 2 new magazines came today..I just sat and read them, front to back.  I sat at the computer and learned some new things in photoshop (like brushes) and now Jim just walked in from his business trip.  Jan. 13th was a good day!  (after the post I went to the movies:  Bridal Wars, with a girlfriend..this day was great!) Did I mention it was about 84 degrees today and I wore shorts (even though my legs were pasty white)!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I like how you don't have the last names on your friends list...for those in witness protection...j/k...hope you don't mind I copied you. Better safe than sorry with all those weirdos out there!!! I fianlly decided to go private..again...!