Sunday, January 3, 2010

three


Have I told you how much I love my phone? It just saved me $150 with it's "shop savvy" app. so basically, it just paid for itself. (I was at Best Buy just about to buy my camera for $379 + tax, plus $49 for the 2 yr. warranty + shipping because they didn't carry it in store. I found it on the web for $276 (brand new), no tax and free shipping with a 3yr. accidental warranty for $49).

fyi: shop savvy is a barcode scanner. The scanner is the actual phone screen. You scan an item and it will show you how much that same item is at other stores both locally and on the web. You don't even need to scan an item, you can just type in the item you're looking for! The thrill of saving money just intensified!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I have total Droid envy!! So, you need to completely figure it out so that when I'm allowed to upgrade you can show me the ropes!!

Tanya said...

Shawn has that too. It's way cool!