Sunday, August 1, 2010

two hundred thirteen: 365

I think I have a collective nature about myself. When we were at the Denver mint this summer, I decided to start collecting the Presidential dollar coins! I had loved collecting all the state quarter for the past several years and was up to a new challenge. Apparently this program started in 2007 and I was about 15 presidents behind. Jim had heard my subtle hints and knows my love of collecting and decided, for my birthday, he would find all the Presidents I was missing (thanks ebay). He took it one step further..not only did he get me each of the first 15 presidents from both the DENVER and PHILADELPHIA mints, but he got coins that had never been in circulation! THAT IS LOVE! What a great listener and gift giver he is! (I also got an incredible underwater digital camera that I can't wait to use!)

No comments: