Sunday, August 8, 2010

two hundred twenty: 365 {happy 13th anniversary to us!}

It's nice to know that after 13 years of marriage, I can still shock him! I'm not known for my gift giving. In fact, I will admit, I tend to lean on the frugal side of things whereas Jim, he is the complete opposite! He loves to spoil me...money never seems to be an issue. Well this year I decided to surprise him and show him that I do have the ability to spoil him, materialistically speaking. I got him an ipad. He's been talking all about them, never in a million years thinking that I would kick down to actually buy one! He deserve this and so much more! Thanks for an incredible 13 years!! I love you! {seriously..could we not get a better anniversary picture? maybe next year we can be in one together!}

No comments: