Monday, December 6, 2010

three hundred forty: 365

I have never had any extensive dental work. A couple small cavities; my first being after Skyler was born. Last week I was at the dentist and he told me I needed a crown. Had no idea what that was, but went with it. I so wish I hadn't! No, I'm not a dentist, but I didn't think it was necessary..it didn't hurt and nothing was bothering me. So I got the temporary crown. Then this weekend, it popped off. I went to CVS and bought some crown glue and got it back in, but then it came out again on Sunday. I could hardly bare the sensitivity it caused so I went to the dentist this morning and had them put a new one in. Being as cynical as I am, I believe my mouth was sacrificed for the almighty dollar..that's just what I think.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

That sucks! Who's your dentist?? I've been to some bad ones who have told me all kinds of things trying to talk me into different procedures.

Doug and Kristen said...

I agree with Theresa! Temecula Dental is THE WORST just FYI :)