Thursday, December 30, 2010

three hundred sixty-four: 365

This is the calm before the storm!
I was so grateful to have my friend Chanin go out to Pasadena with me to save our rose parade spot 2 days early {because we need a space big enough to accommodate at least 50}! I usually go down by myself and it's a very long, lonely night. I don't think she really knew what she was getting herself into, but it made all the difference in the world to me. See, the 1st night you can't sleep. You sit and pace around your spot. If you sit too long, the police will tell you to move. It was the coldest I could ever remember. We laughed, froze, and just had as much fun as you can have in such circumstances.
{if you look closely, you can see our chalk lines..respect the chalk!}

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Look how fresh and happy you both look! This must have been at the beginning.... :)