Saturday, July 16, 2011

197: it's not complete without the handout

Actually the highlight of today was that we went to see the last Harry Potter movie..but I forgot to take a picture. 
These are the handouts I worked on for my YW lesson on overcoming opposition. Found it at Sugardoodle. Seriously don't know what I'd do without that site. I attached these cute bag toppers to a bag of sour patch kids.."Don't let opposition leave a sour taste in your mouth".. on the back was the scripture found in D&C 29:39 about having to know the bitter before you can know the sweet.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Yes, Sugardoodle is the best!

Was Harry Potter all you dreamt of and more??!?!

marie said...

It's posts like this that leave me feeling like a complete underachiever. I am totally stealing it. I saw your postcard at the library. I thought I knew everything that goes on there. Next year we'll be sure to send a sweet postcard from Fresno.