Wednesday, March 6, 2013

65: wooed by the salespeople at costco

Costco has done it again! If it's not the samples, it's the demonstrations!  They get me every time. At least I wasn't going to buy the blender {jim already got me one for Christmas}, but I probably stood and watch Richard {the demonstrator} for nearly an hour. I knew my blender was awesome, I just didn't know how awesome.  I watched him make vanilla ice cream, smoothies, and tortilla soup.  He did it with such ease. I thought, "I'm making this for dinner..it's so easy!" Fast forward to dinner time. I did exactly what he did, but sadly, my soup did not taste nearly as wonderful as his. It had more of a consistency of hummus. I decided to try it again, this time following the recipe I took a picture of on my phone. Much better the 2nd time. I'm so excited to take my blender places I never thought possible. 

No comments: