Saturday, June 8, 2013

159: tournament of champions

 This, I'm told, was the picture that made them lose their game. Ryder needs to work on his sportsmanship. I got the tongue stuck out every time. I guess I was messing with his concentration.
 Jayden helped the gardeners out and collected all the grass clippings in order to make himself a comfy pillow. This kid is full of funny ideas!
Ryder's flag football team made it to the Tournament of Champions in Orange County. For us, it was an excuse to take a min-vacay and stay in a hotel. Grandma and Grandpa even made it out for the games. The games didn't go so well, but it was a fun experience. It continually amazes me how intense some of these coaches are! Someone needs to remind them these boys are only 7 & 8. The highlight is always the hotel pool. Who knows why..we have a pool at home, but a hotel pool is so much fun!

No comments: