Friday, July 26, 2013

207: the great escape

Honestly, I have the greatest friends ever! Jenniffer went way overboard for my 40th. She surprised me with a weekend away in Palm Desert. Unfortunately, some of our other friends were out of town for the weekend {so use to that..it's the price you pay for having a summer birthday}, so it was only the 2 of us. We left Friday morning and she had her car decked out and sitting on the front seat was a basket of my favorite goodies and essential reading for a girls weekend. I felt incredibly pampered and spoiled! Off to the Westin Mission Hills. First stop: shopping at Calbazon. Next, massages! Thank you to my dear friend Crystal for setting them up for both of us..way too generous! A perfect way to start a relaxing weekend. We ate at Cheesecake Factory, and although they ran out of the cheesecake we wanted {coconut cream}, it was a fantastic evening. 

No comments: