Wednesday, September 25, 2013

268: the trials of technology

Jim got me this awesome camera for our anniversary and for our trip. It was the latest and greatest..it could send pictures straight to facebook and instagram from the camera, you could access your email, and all sorts of other apps. It had the functions of a smartphone {except for talking and texting} but with a greater camera. It took great pictures and served us well on our trip, however, I couldn't download any of my pictures for over a week. Come to find out, Samsung and Apple are not very compatible. I had to jump through hoops just to make it work, plus, I couldn't figure out all the extras. I need my camera to be fast and easy. The idea of all those components are great, but I have an iphone..I don't need a camera that does everything my phone does. I just want a point and shoot, for times I want a better quality than my phone.

No comments: