Monday, December 2, 2013

336: happy 43rd jim






Jim's birthday was coming up and I always have the greatest intentions, but with it being so close to Thanksgiving and right as the busy holiday season begins, I always fail and delivering. Jim does so much for me and our family, I didn't want to disappoint him this year, plus, who would suspect a surprise party on your 43rd birthday?  I pulled it together fairly quickly. I wasn't sure how many people would be there or how I was going to pull it off, but everything worked magically! I rented a soft serve machine {it's one of his favorite things to eat in Catalina} and we had a sundae bar. I was able to get him out of the house for a birthday dinner to Olive Garden and my dear friends Chanin and Theresa set the house up! I had no idea how many people would end up coming..it was on a Monday night! When he walked through the doors, he was definitely surprised!  I think I was even more surprised with how many people showed up!  Our entire downstairs was filled!  I was so excited and so grateful to all our friends for making this a night to remember.

No comments: