Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 234


Jayden was building sand castles at the beach with his cousins and creating all sorts of "castle toppers".  He was so proud of this one that he brought it over to show us all.  After the initial disgust, and before I made him drop it and sanitize his hands, I grabbed the camera.  Of course he had no idea what the big deal was all about! He just thought it made a perfect feather holder. YUCK! {click to enlarge..you will see that it is indeed a tampon applicator!}

3 comments:

Holly said...

oh.my.gosh. at first i just thought you were grossed out by the feather because feathers ALWAYS gross me out. but then i looked a little closer. i think i need to go sanitize my hands now too.

stephgoett said...

THat one took me a minute, but who it gave me a great laugh! Thanks!

Nichole said...

I'm such a blog slacker (we still haven't started school). Anyway I had a few minutes to update on everyones lives. This is the laugh I needed today. I am still laughing! That is soooo gross! Great black mail picture...I am sure his future girlfriend will love it! You need to send this picture into Jay Leno or something! Ugghhh that is nasty...so obviously some lady was changing her tamp at the beach...ewwwyyy!