Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 344


I am soooooo sick of LOST clothes. Skyler has lost 3 soccer shirts (one of which he lost the first time he wore it) and Jayden has not only lost a couple sweatshirts at school but a pair of shorts! SHORTS? (it had to be when he was changing into his costume for a play). The sad thing is, both were not in the lost and found, basically meaning, they were a bit nicer than other things you find in there and were probably snatched up pretty quick. Any day they wear a sweatshirt now they hear me exclaim, "don't leave your sweatshirt at school!" Today Jayden came to the car after school in tears. He had lost his brand new sweatshirt (that we had just taken the tags off that morning). Wasn't what I needed to hear right then! I got everyone out of the car and headed for the Lost & Found bin. Fortunately for us, it was right on the top! Seriously, I don't know what to do with these kids!!

No comments: