Sunday, February 13, 2011

44: it still fits!

I taught a YW lesson today on preparing to be an eternal companion. 
While thinking of what to wear to church, I found this dress in the back of my closet. Did I dare try it on? I had't worn it in YEARS!! I braved it and was pleasantly surprised that it still fit perfectly. I decided to find the picture of Jim and I at the temple the first time I went almost 14 years ago and bring it to show the girls. We may look a bit older, but hey, after nearly 14 years of marriage and 3 kids, I think we look pretty good!
{Think it's kinda funny that Skyler took the 2nd picture and in the first, he wasn't even a twinkle in our eyes!}

3 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

Ok, that is seriously impressive. You go girl!!

Theresa said...

Check you out! You're one hot mama, aren't you?!?

Lisa said...

This is seriously awesome. Only you, Dy . . . would a. have the dress somewhere, b. would be able to locate said dress, c. would have the nerve to try it on AND d. only you would it still fit!!!! You never fail to amaze!