Friday, February 18, 2011

49: the great purge

I am so TIRED of clutter and disorganization!! Today I began the daunting task of organizing my office. First things first...I threw away 4 years of scrapbooking magazines! 
{above is the 2nd large stack I tossed..didn't think to take a picture until then}
Once I tossed them, I didn't look back! It felt so freeing and now I'm on a purging binge. So I throw the challenge to my parents: It's time to throw away all the old Ensigns and Friends..you can get anything you need on the internet! I know you're trying to clean up before your mission, that's a great start! I can come help if you need moral support.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I did this same thing yesterday!!! Went through everything... I think I only have CK 5 mags that I felt were worth keeping. I also tossed the old church magazines. I felt kind of guilty for that, but everything is online!