Tuesday, March 8, 2011

67: happy 12th birthday skyler from St. John



Today is Skyler's 12th birthday! A pretty big birthday and we are off snorkeling in the Caribbean Ocean. I felt guilty for about 2 seconds and am over it! St. Thomas was our first stop! We went on a boat and snorkel excursion to St. John {which was about 30 minutes from St. Thomas}. I have never seen such powdery white sand and such amazingly clear water! It was indeed breathtaking!


 Honestly...does it get any better than this?? I think not!


Ready to snorkel!

Some of the fun stuff we saw while snorkeling! I'm loving my new underwater camera. Jim got it for me for my birthday {in July} and this is the first opportunity I've had to really use it! 

One of the fun, rustic alley ways in the shopping district of St. Thomas. Seriously, if I see another jewelry store it will be too soon.
Beautiful sunset to a beautiful day!


No comments: