Friday, April 19, 2013

109: our 5th ragnar...huntington beach to san diego

SUPERHERO STAMPEDE
 6:00 A.M. at the starting line..ready to take off on our 200 miles!   
Had to make a couple donut stops along the route..and look what we found here, THE HULK! We told him he should jump in our van with us. I think he was just relieved that the big van that pulled up right in front of his door, in which 2 crazy girls dressed up like superheroes, didn't go all Point Break on him and rob him.
I only wish this cape made me fly! I do not find joy in running! I do it for the party!


One of the few times I saw Jim along the way.  Once again, he was in another van.  The sacrifices we make for the team. He was such an incredible sport and actually wore his costumes while he ran! This is huge and I know he did it for me, however, I wasn't at the end of his exchanges to cheer him on and take pictures.  I feel awful, but our van was 1 hour ahead!

MY amazing,incredible,neighborhood SPIDERMAN! 


No comments: