Monday, May 20, 2013

140: playdough plagues

We've been dissecting the Book of Revelation in seminary the past week. It's a tough book for the kids to understand, so I try to take any opportunity I can to make it fun and more understandable. 
I didn't get a picture of them all, but the ones I did turned out great! 1) Man will be scorched by fire and they will gnaw their tongues..those that speak blasphemies. 2) Frogs and the vial poured into the air..hence the cloud and bubbles..announcing it is time. 3) Locusts in bottomless pit 4) hail and fire, volcanoes will fall into the sea and the waters will turn to blood. Grass and trees will burn {our water sources will be contaminated..literally..spiritually, counterfeits will taint the living water, which is Christ and contaminate our souls, causing a spiritual draught}
I think they did a great job of interpreting each of them. 

No comments: