Friday, May 24, 2013

144: last day of seminary..bug play

 I can hardly believe that the school years is coming to an end. It was so bittersweet to tear down our seminary classroom. Sweet to get more sleep, bitter to not see these kids everyday!

Ryder's 2nd grade performance of BUGS. Why is it that I can never get a normal shot of Ryder? He always has to be throwing up some kind of gang signs..must be the hat! Ryder informed me he needed a hat this morning for the performance. I rushed out the door to Walmart and grabbed the only hat I could find. As I was driving him to school, I noticed on the side of the hat it said, "Miller Lite". Opps..I'm sending my kid to school with a beer hat. It will do for 1 performance, right? 
{don't worry..I promptly returned it after the performance}

No comments: