Friday, September 24, 2010

two hundred sixty-seven: 365

This morning as Jim was getting ready to go to work, he was looking for something in a staples box, that he took out of his car awhile back and left in the garage. I heard a blood curdling scream! A baby snake had jumped out at him. My first response would be to get a shovel and cut of it's head. Oh no, not Jim! He grabbed a box and decided he would keep it. Later that night, he went and got it a cage, water dish, and some frozen mouse fetuses...disgusting! This snake is the most aggressive and disturb creature. It continually tries to attack through the glass and hits its head! Seriously..I don't know how long this thing will last...and it still hasn't eaten the mouse fetus..now we're on to crickets!
I HATE SNAKES!!

1 comment:

jonie said...

Hi Dyana..ok, I will admit I occasionally look at your blog, but am absolutely terrible at commenting, but this one I have too. I am right there with you. I hate snakes and Andy loves to bring them in the house and show them off. I think I have seem more snakes since we moved than I have in my whole life, YUK! Hope you guys are doing well. Tell Skyler Ty says HI!