Monday, September 20, 2010

two hundred sixty-three: 365

Arrrggh!! I hate mechanical problems! My dryer is only 3 years old, it shouldn't be on the fritz!
It's moving, it's just not heating (all the time). It works randomly..sometime you get heat, sometimes you don't. I had the guy come out to fix it and he wasn't 100% sure what the problem was but wanted to just change the heating element. At $ 250, you better be sure that's the problem. I watched him take it apart, then he realized he didn't have the part. I had an idea..I would wait the 2 weeks till I renewed my home warranty and for $50 add my washing/dryer onto the plan. This way, I only have to pay the $50 service call. So in the end, the $250 problem will only end up being $100. I can thank my mom for such frugal interventions!

No comments: