Sunday, November 20, 2011

324: i've been refreshed!



Back in April, at the Boy Scout auction, I won 1 hour of decorating services from "Refresh Your Nest" {my friends' Kristi & Bobette!} Well..Kristi just got called to be the new Relief Society president in our ward and I made the joke that I better cash in before the company takes a little hiatus! No sooner did I say that, that Bobette was at my house and planning things out. Unlike me, Bobette can have a room done in a day! They love to shop..I do not! Within a few days the room was pulled together. I did contribute a few things..light fixture, drapes, white comforter, and the lamps came from my living room! The room definitely feels REFRESHED!! Thanks girls!! Bring on the guests! 
{Tella, that's an open invitation!}
*It's hard to photograph a tiny room!

No comments: