Thursday, November 24, 2011

328: thanksgiving

 A pre-dinner hike in the hills behind our house! A rather large snake cut the hike short!
Jana and I..I hadn't seen Jana since I visited her in Atlanta back in 2006 shortly after she adopted Malia! {I was in the airport when I heard the news that Steve: the Crocodile Hunter had been killed. Also, the day I got home, I got called to be the YW President!}
 Jana, Aaron, Malia, and Jonah Larsen
I am so grateful this Thanksgiving day for the wonderful blessings in my life! I have more than I deserve! I'm grateful that Jim's family could come out from Colorado and spend the week with us! I am also so grateful that my dear friend Jana and her family could spend Thanksgiving with us {they made a quick, impromptu trip from Georgia to spend the week in Carlsbad!}. I'm grateful that we did not have to go to HOME TOWN BUFFET and that we had plenty of food to eat! I love having my home full of friends and family. I love creating great memories and reflecting on the old ones! It was a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: