Friday, November 25, 2011

329: san diego zoo..the tree




Everyone was itching for an activity outside of the house. Mom and Dad Geddie suggested the San Diego Zoo. I had to stay home because we had an appointment to have our upstairs Christmas lights installed..shoot! Oh well, I guess this would be a great time to start the tree! So with Christmas music belting through the house, I began work on the task that is this large, 9ft. tree! It seriously took me all day! Fluffing..is the worst part of all, but on a fake tree, one of the most important! I had to make a pit stop at Michaels for a few extra things, but I was able to finish it and hang the downstairs, outdoor lights up before the family got home from the zoo. I love how it turned out, but it was still a little different for me! It's growing on me more and more everyday! It's good to have a mix-up once in awhile. 

No comments: