Thursday, July 12, 2012

193: a marathon of OZ

I definitely had my share of OZ today. Earlier in the day I took the boys to the Temecula Community Theater to watch our friends/neighbors perform in "The Wizard of OZ'.  There were actually quite a few people that we ended up knowing who were in the show. It was much better than I expected and even held the boys' attention...for 2 1/2 hours! 
That night, I met Jim down in San Diego and we went to see WICKED. It was our 3rd time and I don't know if it was because I had just watched the Wizard of Oz, but this time, so many more things made sense and came alive for me. 3rd time was definitely a charm!

1 comment:

marie said...

Glad you were able to see the show but sorry I missed you, I saw it 3x. Emry was definitely bitten by the drama bug, she is all in.

That's funny that you saw Wicked that same night, how fun.

It's fun to keep up with you through your blog, you guys are having an awesome summer for sure. My kids are jealous. When I let them have computer time Emry always goes to your blog and then yells to me to come see and says she wants to do whatever you guys are doing. Inevitably I tell her we're just going to spend the day doing chores then going to the park, library or pool.