Sunday, July 22, 2012

203: blast from the past



Loverboy

 I don't know what was better..the concert or the people watching! {yes..my heart is breaking at these sites}



The day of the concert we spent lounging..well I lounged, Jenn and Theresa somehow woke up early and worked out all while I slept! Later we walked around the Heavenly Ski Resort area and looked around the shops. Then it was time for the big concert. Now, I really didn't know who Loverboy was..they were before my time. I did recognize a few songs though. Pat Benatar was AWESOME! She's this little think with a huge voice. What was most endearing is that her lead guitarist is her husband and they just celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary. You don't see that kind of longevity in that industry very often. They were darling together..Then the finale was Journey. It was crazy to think that the lead singer {who replaced Steve Perry} was this little Filipino guy.  His voice sounded identical..it was uncanny how similar it sounded. All in all, it was an awesome night. 

My video snippet isn't working..guess it was too big, sorry!



No comments: