Thursday, September 13, 2012

256: red gatorade!!!

My youngest child is going to be lucky if he makes it to 8! I nearly killed him tonight. He thought it would be fun to play swords with his friend and their gatorade bottles. Little did he know, the lid was not screwed on. The entire red bottle was spilt on my very favorite and very LIGHT colored chairs. Tears filled my eyes. I knew there was no way all this red was coming out! Red is the worst stain to have! But through the tears, I quickly remembered something I saw on Pinterest. I told Jim about it but had to leave..I couldn't stand to be there at that moment, plus Skyler needed to be taken to soccer practice. When I got home, I saw Jim working miracles. By this point, I could take a picture. The magic trick worked! There isn't even a hint of red on my chairs, or on the carpet. Thank you pinterest..you saved my child's life!

No comments: