Friday, September 28, 2012

271: ryder's birthday party at get air trampoline park



 {the goodie bag swords were a hit}
 {Ryder's front flip into the foam pit}
The newest craze here in Temecula is the trampoline park! It's wall to wall trampolines. Perfect for kids with boundless energy. Ryder invited 12 of his friends for a jumpin' good time. Needless to say, it was CRAZY! The place was packed and you can only imagine the lovely smell permeating the air with hundreds of sweaty bodies jumping all over the place. It was nearly impossible to get a non-blurry picture. Ryder's 8th birthday is officially over! I will now take a rest for a season.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Ryder's birthday party at get air trampoline park was adorable. I must say that kiddos are looking super excited.I am also planning my twin’s birthday party as well. The wonderland party will be organized at the garden event venue Atlanta. Let’s see how I will be doing that!