Monday, February 18, 2013

49: experiencing the space shuttle

Presidents day and I was craving an adventure.  The boys would have been happy to stay home all day and play XBOX, but that's unacceptable with me!  I tried to get them to agree on this activity back in January, but they whined and complained their way to a day of chores and boredom while I soaked up the sun at the beach all by myself. Today was not without it's share of complaints, but when all was said and done, they told me they had a great day!  It's sad to think that Skyler is outgrowing museums..we use to go all the time when he was younger. 

 {I guess this is the only way I make it into the shot}

California Science Center..home to the Space Shuttle Endeavor! We watched an incredible IMAX film: The Blue Planet and learned all about our universe. It was surreal to be next to something that had flown in outer space.

No comments: