Wednesday, June 1, 2011

152: let the tangling end!

I have been wanting to create something forever to hold my jewelry! I had all these great ideas in my head but never got around to it or couldn't decide on just what idea to use. All my necklaces and bracelets were stuffed in a shallow drawer and alway getting tangled. I couldn't take it any longer. Jim brought home this big picture frame from work about 1 year ago that he thought I might want for something{it housed his worker comp info}. Today was the day I made something happen. I was going to spray paint and make it cuter, but I just didn't have the time or patience. I went to home depot and had them cut me a piece of peg board, slapped it in the frame and began organizing. It took me less than an hour to do a project I've been thinking about for over 3 years!

2 comments:

smithsmiles said...

Fantastic idea! I am the farthest thing from crafty but I think I might be able to pull this project off!

Theresa said...

A fantastic idea indeed. Now you can teach me how to make one!