Thursday, March 8, 2012

67: an official teenager in the house

Skyler turned 13 today! A teenager! For months he's been complaining that he's the "ONLY" person who doesn't have a cell phone at his school! I can't emphasize ONLY enough. Jim and I decided that it was probably time. We went and got him one..and NO, it's not a smartphone! Not under my roof will my child have a data plan and internet access at anytime or place!! I wrapped it up and when it came time for him to open it, we secretly called the number.  All of a sudden it dawned on him that the ringing was coming from the bag and he knew immediately what it was! He was so excited! I just can't believe how quickly 13 years have gone. If you were to ask me this 5 years ago, it wasn't quick enough, but now, I want time to SLOW DOWN!! We went through his baby book this morning and it brought back so many great memories! It's been a pretty fun ride!

No comments: