Thursday, March 29, 2012

88: laie..here we come!

 Of all the beaches in Oahu..Hukilau was one of the boys'  favorites{I think because it was basically across the street and easily accessible}. I never went there when I was a student but the boys loved the waves. Rebecca got to tag along with us a lot during our trip because she's being homeschooled this year. Her and Skyler were like 2 peas in a pod!
 Is it any wonder that 2 of the 3 boys ended up with ear infections by the end of our trip! They would be in the water for hours everyday!
Jayden preferred stepping back and drawing.
 This local had just been out and caught 5 octopus with his spear gun. Again..the boys were in heaven.
It still stands..the A-Frame..my home for 2 of my years at BYU-H. Such incredible memories were made here!

No comments: