Sunday, May 6, 2012

126: jim's creations


While I was away for the weekend, Jim kept very busy with his top secret mission. He dug out the ground and built this long garden box for me for Mother's Day..mind you he was fighting a nasty bug and was practically on deaths door. This is how much he loves me! He wanted it to be a surprise and this would be his only opportunity! I appreciate and love it even more knowing that. Honestly..I love this more than any piece of jewelry or any other thing he could have bought me!! He listened to me and my desire to have a garden, even if it was little, and took it upon himself to deliver. Happy Mother's Day to me..thank you Jim..I love you!

1 comment:

dgeddie said...

I was thinking of something similiar. Now that I know someone with experience maybe I can "hire" him for a weekend ?? Love, Mom :)